Should Crypto Be a Part of My Plan?
August 01, 2019 Lucas Casarez CFP®
If you are in tech, you have probably heard of cryptocurrency, but should it be a part of your financial plan?
To shed some light on this I will address the following:
- The dutch and crazy expensive tulips
- Invest in what you know
- How cryptocurrency compares to other popular investments?
- Understanding the risks
- How does cryptocurrency compare to gambling?
- A plan is better than a wish
- Focus on what you can control
- My thoughts generally on cryptocurrencies
- Sticking it to the man
- There are a lot of them
- Security features
- What happens if they do become mainstream
Related Strategy Guide: Why Cryptocurrency Are Not a Good Fit for My Clients