Leo Yockey is a Software Engineer, Writer, and Speaker from Los Angeles. He runs a digital agency called MangoBass Consulting and is an advocate for underrepresented people in the tech industry.
Leo shares his unique story and perspective as a transgender black man in tech.
- Making a career change
- Self-taught and coding bootcamp resources
- Importance of a mentor
- Real-world example of systemic racism
- Creating multiple streams of income
- Monetizing your expertise
- Unlearning money myths
- Breaking the cycle
- Burning out and tips to navigate it
Lucas Casarez is a Certified Financial Planner™ Professional serving tech professionals virtually out of Fort Collins, CO