Michael Liendo recorded a live stream with me for this episode.
Michael is a self-taught developer who is currently a senior software engineer and AWS community builder.
In this episode, Michael shares his career journey and how his family has been a massive motivation in not only breaking into tech but also not settling for positions that are not a good fit, even if it comes with a lot of perks. As well as, the tips and tricks he’s used to constantly find the next level of growth opportunities.
Here are a few of the fun topics Michael covers:
- Being a self-taught developer
- Rapid prototyping and learning
- Finding a good fit and ways to prepare to walkway if it’s not
- The AWS Community
- TDD (Talk Driven Development)
- Why he creates content
- Knowing when to ask for help
- Importance of communication
- Navigating parenthood
Lucas Casarez is a Certified Financial Planner™ Professional serving tech professionals virtually out of Fort Collins, CO