Building Your Tech Community with Danny Thompson
Danny Thompson is a passionate software engineer who is on a personal mission to help people find their path into tech.
This episode is packed with great information and action items on how to stand out as you seek to land that first or next developer position.
Here are just a few of the pieces of wisdom Danny provides in this episode.
- PHD Not Required
- Free CodeCamp
- Benefits of Meetups & Finding and Building Community
- The Worst Possible Thing to Say to Aspiring Developers
- Showing Passion to Land a Tech Job
- Motivation Vs. Drive
- Creating Time for Your Dreams
- Writing Your Goals Where You Can See Them Every Day
- Being Clear with Your Vision
Connect with Danny below to build your tech community
Lucas Casarez is a Certified Financial Planner™ Professional serving tech professionals virtually out of Fort Collins, CO