Reinventing Yourself with John Marty
John Marty has had a crazy career.
After starting his career as a young entrepreneur he found a lot of success. However, things changed rapidly and he was soon unemployed with no real prospects.
Listen to the episode to see how he reinvented himself and is now a Product Manager at Amazon and uses his experience to empower others through content on LinkedIn, YouTube, and public speaking.
We cover the following in the show.
- Navigating Entrepreneurship
- Struggling with Unemployment
- Asking Yourself Meaty Questions
- Learning Through Reading
- Coding Bootcamp while Hating Coding
- Making Bold Moves
- MBA Wasn’t Enough
- Leveraging the Power of LinkedIn
- Researching College and Career Path
- Investments in Property
Lucas Casarez is a Certified Financial Planner™ Professional serving tech professionals virtually out of Fort Collins, CO